Toribash
Originally Posted by DIZEZ View Post

Active in-game (0-10): 1

Belt: Orange belt

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): Like to fight whit swords , Throwing weps , Doing backflip much whit 2x one handed weapons , Good at dodge attacks , and like to chop off any parts off the other player.

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: Im looking for a good first clan that wants me
to join beacuse i dont like to fight alone .

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: I saw it at the clan list :3

Why should we accept you?: Idk its your choice not mine i just have to hope that im in
next day

Tell us about you : I am a Orange belt vampire in toribash that like sword ,
throwing weapon and ninjutsu fights.
I try to fight untill the end even if i just got 1 arm and a torso .
I got much luck in my fights when i am about to lose .
I really enjoy toribash and want really a good clan

Please fill out a proper application in the proper format, For now the answer is no.
Please come back in a few months when we can accurately judge you <3
Please do re-apply
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): Like to fight whit swords , Throwing weps , Doing backflip much whit 2x one handed weapons , Good at dodge attacks , and like to chop off any parts off the other player.

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: Im looking for a good first clan that wants me

Why should we accept you?: Idk its your choice not mine i just have to hope that im in
next day

i say no ,the fact being this is his first post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MUST SEE

EATE CHEESE LIKE A BOSS!FRIENDS NOZ CHAZER KILLTHECOOK ♥☺

Active in forums (0-10): 8

Active in-game (0-10): 6

Belt: 7th dan

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): art, replay, sparring, and having a good time :P

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: Because it was back in the day, and I miss the old crew.

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: >.> hell if I remember.

Why should we accept you?: Because you guys love me :3

Tell us about you: I'm an 18 year old college student with a bunch of free time and not much social life any more. I'm an artist, a kickass TB player, and a hell of a good time.
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480

next day

Look at our rank, look at our belts, look at our EYES. Do you think we're some kind of joke?! I'm kidding, but seriously, why don't you apply to other clans from the bottom of the list. And make sure you're blue belt or up. Good luck with the clan hunting.
-----
Originally Posted by flamespike View Post

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): art, replay, sparring, and having a good time :P

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: Because it was back in the day, and I miss the old crew.

Tell us about you: I'm an 18 year old college student with a bunch of free time and not much social life any more. I'm an artist, a kickass TB player, and a hell of a good time.

Look at your sig... Proud member of raku? Seriously? I'm doubting your loyalty. I say... I don't know. But if others say yes then i'm yes.
Last edited by Theo12345; May 19, 2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by flamespike View Post

I would say Yes, but the highlighted quote is just stupid, Its a No from me
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Originally Posted by Fletinio View Post
I would say Yes, but the highlighted quote is just stupid, Its a No from me

The quote is in reference to the fact that I know already probably a third of the members and have history with them.
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
Originally Posted by Theo12345 View Post
Do i even have to answer? ICOF is some serious shiz, why don't you join lower ranked clans.

___
and anyone else noticed that our posts decreased? By 100+ or something.

Be nice, however I must also vote no on Punk and DIZEZ due to forum inactivity

As for flamespike... i vote yes :P how's it been going?
*He's forum active and a good player, also he does have history with most of our senior members here in ICOF* there's for my reasoning*
Technical Old School. - It exists.
i dont know him :P
and im a senior member :P
anyway, im not going to vote on you dude
i mean, sure you are forum active, and maybe you know a lot of icof members but ¿how can you say that you are proud of being in raku and then you go and find other clan?
i guess is just rank, but i worked with some other icof old members to get a better rank for the clan, so i dont know why you didnt the same...
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.