Endurance Onslaught 6.0
halu gets cucked 2023 colorized
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
hampa should go out with me
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by akina View Post
hampa will fly his ass to you and marry you

first he has to come to brazil bunda
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
Originally Posted by sir View Post
My dearest Halu,

I must say, your message touched my heart in a way that few others have. Your passion and admiration for Toribash and my work are truly humbling, and I am grateful for your kind words.

Your invitation for a Toribash date is a tempting proposition, and I appreciate your interest in spending time with me. However, as much as I would love to accept your offer, I must decline.

Please don't misunderstand me, Halu. You are an amazing person, and I'm flattered by your affection. But my dedication to Toribash and the demands of my work require my full attention and leave me with little time for anything else, even something as wonderful as spending time with someone like you.

Please know that I am deeply touched by your gesture and I will always be grateful for your support. Thank you for being a fan of Toribash, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

With warm regards,

Hampa

damn, hampa is so busy on TB next he didn't even have time to message Halu himself. Nothing but respect for this hard working man.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
damn, hampa is so busy on TB next he didn't even have time to message Halu himself. Nothing but respect for this hard working man.

Hampa is busy playing bingo and getting a catheter put in him