Ranking
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Take the meat, and draw a 1 meter fat outline on it with your pencil and give it the slime bro to eat, ask if he wants to be your pal :3

^-That or :
Cut the meat whit the knife in two,trow one of the pieces to the slime and let it eat.
THEN ask him to let you land on him and tell him "Me ... Raakhen...you...who ?" and ask him to be ur pal :3 (if he can talk...)
Last edited by dbuhos; Jun 9, 2009 at 08:50 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
Draw a happy face on the slime then he'll let you land because he's happy
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
slime transforms into a chariot(lolwut?)

seriusly though if you still have the balloon draw an eye on it and say to slime bro(acting slimey) me new evolution of slime me can has ride you?

double post merged.
- doctor ishi
Last edited by ishi; Jun 10, 2009 at 07:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Take the meat, and draw a 1 meter fat outline on it with your pencil and give it the slime bro to eat, ask if he wants to be your pal :3

When you go to grab your pencil, you let go of the balloon and land near the slime. Smooth

Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Just hurl the fucking knife at his eye.

You try and toss the knife in the slime's eye. He absorbed it and he doesn't look too happy....

All I have is meat and a pencil now! What do i do... I could jump off and risk injury... Or i could fight....
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
^-Yea yea yea ninja !
Or jump down and put the meat under your butt,so the meat will absorb the damage.
Centuries Of Damn