Toribash
hi guys
i'd like to join ur clan
my name is bintangfal / adi , i'm 11 years old and i live indonesia
i'd like to join because because this clan has so many cool and active members and
i needs some new friends , im invited by tricerafi ,he said he needs fresh blood
i play ingame when i got bored on forum , oh and my GMT is +8
my belt is 2nd dan black belt .
(ps:i'm sorry for my bad english :3)
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by dynastyboy View Post
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you already know me.

My names Dynastyboy but I prefer to be called Alex around friends. I led knotz for a month or two in it's last incarnation, and led it's party of members through the next few clans. The order went something like Knotz > Pathogen [great success] > OK > [Obey]. I'm actually still really close with most of the members from Obey but the times are shifting. Most of the Obey group have grown up and moved on to doing other things in life. My best friend in Toribash 'Festus' has basically gone and the rest are all moving on.

I'm sure this app is going to come as a small suprise and pleasure to Timerro . I have found myself mostly active over the past few days and you guys from what I've heard are pretty dope. I can't be here 24/7, I do do many other hobbies including Kickboxing, Homework, Animation and Tennis, so I am a fairly busy guy. But im sure that me being won't be anything temporary. I'm ingame OFTEN so be sure to /ab my name and hang out with me when you can. As for the forum I guess I'll see how it goes but it should be fine.

if you guys do still want me i'd love to join.

-Dyn

Ok, so, your application was really good and funny, I lol'd at the hobby being homework
I also have to do homework most of the time and stuff..
So limme just say this.. You're probably already accepted due to you being a nice guy and stuff..
I vote yes and welcome (once Timerro invites you)

Originally Posted by bintangfal View Post
hi guys
i'd like to join ur clan
i'd like to join because because this clan has so many cool and active members and
i needs some new friends , im invited by tricerafi ,he said he needs fresh blood

This bolded part is okay, as the rule says understandable English so ya, You seem cool and I've seen you ingame sometimes, I say yes.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Yes to both of you. Invited. Welcome to Knotz.
bintangfal I love your art. dynastyboy after all this time great to see you here.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Originally Posted by dynastyboy View Post
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you already know me.

My names Dynastyboy but I prefer to be called Alex around friends. I led knotz for a month or two in it's last incarnation, and led it's party of members through the next few clans. The order went something like Knotz > Pathogen [great success] > OK > [Obey]. I'm actually still really close with most of the members from Obey but the times are shifting. Most of the Obey group have grown up and moved on to doing other things in life. My best friend in Toribash 'Festus' has basically gone and the rest are all moving on.

I'm sure this app is going to come as a small suprise and pleasure to Timerro . I have found myself mostly active over the past few days and you guys from what I've heard are pretty dope. I can't be here 24/7, I do do many other hobbies including Kickboxing, Homework, Animation and Tennis, so I am a fairly busy guy. But im sure that me being won't be anything temporary. I'm ingame OFTEN so be sure to /ab my name and hang out with me when you can. As for the forum I guess I'll see how it goes but it should be fine.

if you guys do still want me i'd love to join.

-Dyn

Yay a kickboxer mate. :3
Welcome to Knotz!

Originally Posted by bintangfal View Post
hi guys
i'd like to join ur clan

Uhm..... welcome!
We can't really pick on these applications.
Paint me like your french girls
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Yes to both of you. Invited. Welcome to Knotz.
bintangfal I love your art. dynastyboy after all this time great to see you here.

good to be here tim
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
I'm just wondering why you left dynasty...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?