Toribash
Stuff still happens.
Every year on christmas since like 2010 a guy fills up 6 2 liter bottles with his jizz that he accumulated over the whole year.

Theres a rumor that taylor swift goes on /b/ (very unlikely)

lot of racism

People like to an hero every week or so and put it on camera in a live chat.

nothing good.
So nothing new here.

Taylor Swift on /b/?
I highly doubt that.
If she was on /b/, she would not have to "sing" about being together with guys who treat her like a cheap whore.
Everybody knows that /b/ is like a castle of untouched white knights, who would jump infront of a bullet just to smell a girl's hair.
If she would discover /b/, she would probably post once in a while and bawww about how she got dumped AGAIN,
just to see social reje... ahem... white knights fall to their knees and praise the ground she walks on.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
So nothing new here.

Taylor Swift on /b/?
I highly doubt that.
If she was on /b/, she would not have to "sing" about being together with guys who treat her like a cheap whore.
Everybody knows that /b/ is like a castle of untouched white knights, who would jump infront of a bullet just to smell a girl's hair.
If she would discover /b/, she would probably post once in a while and bawww about how she got dumped AGAIN,
just to see social reje... ahem... white knights fall to their knees and praise the ground she walks on.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
This will going to talks about the amazingness of /b/

Seriously i don't know why , but my friend opened /b/ they see useless crap , but if i opened /b/ the first ,and second thread there is just random photo of cocks.
:D
For newfags who can't tryforce, you need special characters for the top triangle. Hold down alt and then type 255 in the keypad and then let go of alt, you get the invisible character
needed for it. Then you type alt30 for the triangle in most text forums.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 11, 2014 at 06:04 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS