Toribash
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
or maybe, they would just try the game ^^

If so, they'd be absolutely astonished by the cell shading, dismemberments and blood. Or perhaps they'll say "Too bloody, I'm out."
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

....um, Yeah. Overall its great that TB was on a T.V. show, but I have to echo the other people here and say that shaders and better replays would have been the way to go if they were trying to attract people. Also, Did I miss something or did they spend allot of time on Trackmania (yeah, its fun, I guess, no where near as fun as tb in comparison though) and only about 2 minutes on Toribash? WTF German MTV?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Lol that was great. I didnt understand a word anyone said but was laughing at their hand gestrues. Sucks tho, TB owns TMNF!
wow, that made us look bad....which does suck, cuz tb totally pwns.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
They said that Toribash is freeware and a complex fighting game, where u must think about your next move and not only do button smashing. Was only the short form im too drunken, sry.
It's not surprising that were on there. Toribash is the best online fighting game =>

W00t!
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
i think i saw no dismemberment because that its the kinda thing u cant show on tv especially if young children are watching
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]