Toribash
Is the third season up yet Hawkes?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I think it's come and gone on TV. Let me check on Netflix.

EDIT: It is not on Netflix quite yet.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Feb 14, 2014 at 05:32 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I think it's come and gone on TV. Let me check on Netflix.

EDIT: It is not on Netflix quite yet.

I wish it was... That's the only TV series I enjoy :P
S A D B O Y S
Movies that I have watched recently:

Being John Malkovich: A funny and entertaining movie, but tries to hard at times. 8/10

Unbreakable: Decent enough for the majority, but Shyamalan ruins it for me with his infamous twist at the end. 4/10

Iron Man 3: Good action, but not much more. The story parts feel a bit over acted. 6/10.
my clan was deleted
I can't wait for Transformers 4 to one out. Also, some good entertainment... Sports Illustrated did a photoshoot and short video of Kate Upton floating in zero gravity in a bikini. YouTube also has a video compilation of Kate Upton's bouncing boobs from every fashion show and photoshoot. XD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Googled it, wasn't disappointed

Kate Upton

I've been into tv series lately and I must say :
1. Game of thrones - both TV and books. Pure joy
2. Breaking Bad - who doesn't know BB right?
3. Supernatural - first two seasons looked like "The goosebumps" with a bit of sex-jokes and nice music in the background. Later it became and awesome tv serie with ever better plot, action, MUSIC and I enjoyed every second of it.
Last edited by hepimen; Feb 28, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
Turns out they only had about 30 seconds of true weightlessness to do the photoshoot so they worked fast. XD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post
1. Game of thrones - both TV and books. Pure joy
it.

Aah! I love game of thrones!
Me and my friend were playing terraria, and I made my character ice themed, and his was fire themed. We only did it so we could be like, "Hey we should write a song about us, and call it A Song of Ice and Fire."
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Started watching deathnote.
Can't stop.