Toribash
I was about to say JB, but now that i cant, prob rebeca black i found on commercials and her 'adhesive' songs (gets stuck in head) it bugged the hell outta me, i saw others on youtube and they were same amount of annoyingness

Oh yea, sometimes songs i hate get stuck in my head
Last edited by Mojo; Oct 11, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Well, psy made one overrated horrible song, but LMFAO is a disgrace to music in general. Especially party rock anthem.
Let's face it, that melody is bad enough, but LMFAO's rapping skills are just... (sorry) worse than Soulja boy, just listen to the lyrics.

I would comment on their dance too, as a shuffler, but scince we are talking about music, i'm not gonna.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Delta nine, speaker worship. They are the reason I was hating on electronica in the first place.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Rebecca Black, The people who made Hot Problems, and Jeana something who made My Jeans. And also, why wouldn't you like JB? Jack Black is awesome! I'm just messing with ya, Justin Bieber is the worst, she sings so amazingly bad that words can't express it.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY