Toribash
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
They won't actually do it right? I'm getting tired of pointing my hand shaped as a pistol at the damn computer.

its not that i want to scare you really, but most hackers hack for fun (MOST) if you're girlfriend (or mayby even you) has enemies then i cant really say whats gonna happen :/ best thing you can do (if you're getting hacked) is just switch off the computer or boot it up in safe mode so there is no internet connection.
Thats what i did, when she saw that and read it out loud, then i just told her to turn it off and chuck it into our closet.

How old is your girlfriend? Like 16? My point is that the whole "I wil ruin you" thing is most likely just a scare tactic. You go now and download some antivirus program, avira is what I use and so far it works pretty well. Put this on a flash drive or something and install it on your girlfriends laptop. If that doesn't work, boot in safe mode and try restoring windows or deleting the virus, if that doesn't work re-install windows. most of all, stop panicking. A good place to start is to identify the virus. On her computer try to open up task manager and look for any unusual process names, from your computer runs these names in google and try to figure out what she has. Tell her to keep that thing disconnected from the internet while it is still infected too, as long as she is connected shit can go south.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Dude if that virus is like a program that regenerates when You delete it and dont let to you open things, internet, etc...

there is easy way to stop the virus thingy, open programs like msn, skype, etc... and try to use all of the RAM and when the pc freeze, close The programs so the virus program will crash and then you can delete it, and the program will no regenerate 'Cause the program crashed etc...

rofl
Most likely a trojan. If she wants to get rid of it, go on to "safe mode", and download malware bytes. That should clean your computer thoroughly.
BAD LUCK
Fail? Right now we're just trying to get it to go on the websites.

:/ have you tried the router reset and update?

anyhow im going to bed now, send me a pm or whatever on how it goes.