Toribash
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!GUYS SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW CLAN MEMBER
-----
how do I donate tc to the bank
-----
Here are some replays I wanted to show you.
-----
Are we still in war with Suki.If we are should we start a war match.
Attached Files
half split.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
smash bash.rpl (109.1 KB, 3 views)
rest in pain.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
rest in pain 2.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by gibrsen; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The war is over I believe. I missed it due to the fact I was in school.
Sadly.
Anyways, hello gibrsen (is gib okay?) I hope you have as much fun in this clan as I do and hopefully everyone else.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Y's fine. (That's pretty cool actually.)
Fun fact not many people know, ysome is actually the shortened version of ysomewychm or YSome WYCHM.
It's sort of saying
Y Some When You Can Have More.
Thought it up a couple years ago and have been using it since.
(I know it's dumb. XD)
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
would you consider holy an active clan?
-----
Also did you like my replays?
-----
Because not to many members post on the clan forum.
-----
A fun fact for you is,I got the name Gibrsen from a stuffed animal I named Gibr. There was no e because I was four when I came up with that name. And one day ago I made a new account and the username was Tibble. I thought of that name in another game called Spore,where you can create creatures. The name was originally Tooble,I just wanted to start fresh with a new reputation. So there are some fun facts.
Last edited by gibrsen; Aug 22, 2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think there's a grand total of three active people on the forums, (although one just got banned.) but I'm pretty sure that most of the members are active in game.
I haven't seen your replays, but I'll watch them now.
Thanks
-----
Like the replays? Trying to get better can you give me advise about how to get better?
-----
Do you guys know anyone that sells head textures for less than 12k
Last edited by gibrsen; Aug 23, 2014 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hiya, I don't really post here much because I don't check in here usually. As for textures, you can find people selling them here. Just try not to be rude like me.
I haven't checked your replays yet (on phone atm), but you'll get better with more experience and practice.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I think the replays are pretty awesome.
You see there's this person named awesome that I have a crush on. I think they're so pretty.
XD jk
But seriously the replays are pretty stylish probably better than what I could do. XD I'm better at multiplayer matches and I suck at making single player replays.
Oh hey look, I'm checking in here more than before! Anyways, working on last minute english projects, so I can't really get my hands on my laptop without getting distracted too much. School is in 2 days, including today, and I have 2 projects, which I should finish by tomorrow.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶