Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Furybull, you are totaly done.

Get pissed, we could give a Sh*t.

Now GTFO. Any more flaming out of you and I'm getting a mod.

You quit CBK, so GTFO of our forums.
Don't cry baby, don't cry. Since I don't fuckin cares cuz I'm quitting Toribash too, go there, get your Mr. Mod. I quitted CBK and I'm clearing my probz, also you'r not my friend anymore for doing the shit and lieing to me. You know who don't give a shit? Me, to you, fuckin Cinakid, you think you owns something and keeps giving orders to everybody, but you don't, so you shut up, you're not my father.
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
Furybull, you are totaly done.

Get pissed, we could give a Sh*t.

Now GTFO. Any more flaming out of you and I'm getting a mod.

You quit CBK, so GTFO of our forums.

^
That's bullshit.
Get it? lol
I still love you though fury.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Furybull.

lrn2calm
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Kpenguin. I still think Fury is cool, but if he is going to dick around. Then he needs to stay out of our forums.

Fury, chillout. I don't mind you being here, but just chill out. Look man, I'm sorry for telling. I realy am. It sliped, and I forgot.
Did I forgot anything to you? Did I? As a "friend", seriously, don't act shitless to me. I'll not CHILL OUT, the only person that can makes me "CHILL OUT" is my Father, God, and... Hebrew. And the most shitless thing is that you're "sorry", but if I got nervous, it's not my fault, BECAUSE SIMPLE IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT. If I get nervous there's a MOTHERFUCKING reason for it, that's why I'm "dicking around". Cina, I'm not cool, since the only person that really respected me in this shit was you.
Last edited by FuryBull; Apr 22, 2009 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Forgot bold WTF
Ok I'm fetching a mod about this.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Hey. You there with the flaming. Cut it out. Furybull, you're welcome to post here. Just don't fight with any of our members. Cinamintz, don't fight with our ex-members. It's good to see Hamr maintained the peaceful clan thing. I'm sure he told you about it. Don't go instigating fights now.
Yeah. Hey are my posts being deleted? I don't see them.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!