Toribash
Originally Posted by torigodjosh View Post
My name in game is jm i want to join cuz i heard your the best clan and i want to learn more i want to be tested in tori god swords im an orange belt recently iv been playing a couple monthes i didnt have any refracesplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz let me in and im very good with swordsplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllz let me in

I think it's someone playing a joke.

hey lonlyduckey dus that mean im inheadbang

Ducky's not even in torigod...
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
So at last I decided to apply for joining

In-game nick: Zoltan
How long have you been playing Toribash: almost a year
References:
Why you want to join Torigods: It's the only clan worthy of my membership
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I've got a lot of experience playing Toribash
In-Game Name: Nellis
Reference(s): None
How long have you been playing Toribash: A couple of weeks
Why you want to join Torigods: I want to be important and I want some people to stop calling me a noob, And I wanna be in a good clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Pretty awesome at Swords. But I suck at everything else. I dont know much but I learn fast. And when I get mad I tear people apart.
Last edited by Nellis; Aug 9, 2007 at 04:26 AM.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Lol... that's hilarious what josh posted. And Imsku got it.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Application
In-Game Name:Kai-Tiger
Reference:
How long have you been playing Toribash: 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: your name says it all u are the elite crop of toribash ur name is wat inspires others to get better, to be part of the torigods is like wearing the badge of honour
Why we should pick you instead of someone: i am learning everyday and constantly trying to get better i am allready very skilled and will represent the torigods with pride
In-Game Name:Mish.

Reference(s):hopefuly 666 but not yet.

How long have you been playing Toribash: about 1 yer.

Why you want to join Torigods:well the torigods are in my opinon one of the best clans i wanted to join eversince i started now i think im readdy too.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else:im very skilled in all the servers and i play every day and am very active.i also won the kick box klash 666 seen me do it,too

thx for reading
Last edited by mish; Aug 25, 2007 at 03:17 AM.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Application Form
In-Game Name: Silence
Reference(s): None.
How long have you been playing Toribash: For 3 months.
Why you want to join Torigods: The Torigods are probably the most skilled clan in the game of toribash with some of the best and some of the nicest members I have ever seen.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: You should pick me instead of someone else because I'm very skilled in most of the main game-modes and I'm very active in-game, on the forums, and on IRC.
Okay.