Toribash
Originally Posted by Lexxar View Post
ok guys im dads about to die of cancer just like my mum did so im proboly not gonna be on for awile because i have to find somewhere to live

oh so sad to hear that
u wot m8
Lex, I know how it feels to lose a parent bro, if you need to vent. I'm always here..

PM me anytime if you need me. I lost my dad to H1N1 combined with bronchitus and pneumonia.. It's not easy... I'm still depressed, and I lost him back in 09, the only thing I have is pictures of him, his computer (Which I refuse to get rid of, I've just been getting parts for it...), and memories..

It's really hard, even up to this day when I think about him I want to cry, and sometimes I just do...

I'm always here, ALWAYS, just PM me if you need venting..
Dang lex, sorry about that
as for me, my inactivity will fluctuate during summer, i might be off for 2 weeks at a time at most starting may 24th
Hey everyone. I know this is the opposite of what this thread is for, but I have my computer for a bit tonight. I'm sorry I'm never on, just got my computer taken away and have to steal it back when my mom's not home. hope to see you all tonight.
http://kevins72.on.toribash.com/ <===Free TC.
Go to it for free TC. :D
Sorry for my inactivity I'm normally busy on weekends painting, but I am trying to balance out toribash and WoW...
One Piece anyone?
Would be away for a week or so , grandparents is out of the country so , had to get the chores done or something like that and my homework too. So will be very busy , btw they're gone for until 27 May so try my best in foruming
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Originally Posted by Lexxar View Post
ok guys im dads about to die of cancer just like my mum did so im proboly not gonna be on for awile because i have to find somewhere to live

... i feel bad for you
One Piece anyone?