Toribash
Here are some good reps.

Hope you like 'em
Attached Files
ilasaigues-madman4.rpl (110.3 KB, 6 views)
ilasaigues-fullrip3.rpl (43.7 KB, 7 views)
ilasaigues-headrip2.rpl (16.5 KB, 6 views)
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
th first one has decent 'gibbage' but maybe to much grabbing i fear, goono the less
the other two are quite symetrical but good nonetheless
kk, heres mine, some of them are variations of others, please comment and tell me theyre crap is they are
Attached Files
Erth_airtime.rpl (126.7 KB, 6 views)
Erth_power_of_earth.rpl (87.8 KB, 5 views)
Erth_crazy_hundred.rpl (35.8 KB, 5 views)
erth_rolly_thing.rpl (87.7 KB, 5 views)
Erth_super.rpl (58.3 KB, 7 views)
Erth_spins.rpl (82.4 KB, 6 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ehm rofl, im new to this replay making shit, hows this?

Also nice Erth what is your fuckin dismemberment threshold set at though lol?|
Attached Files
Dirtnapp - Decap..rpl (93.5 KB, 7 views)
It was a little slow and the hit was a little awkward, but pretty good if you haven't much experience.

Yeah so cruising isn't finished yet, I'm still trying to think of what to do next.
Attached Files
Onamist_hand in hand.rpl (63.3 KB, 8 views)
Onamist_that one mistake.rpl (176.8 KB, 5 views)
Dirtnapp: That wasn't that bad. Looks a bit slow and the angle of the decap's kinda weird though. Also, yeah Erth's got a low dismemberment threshold for some.. which I don't like

Onamist:
Hand in hand, awesome. Maybe you could continue it?
Cruising in my pinto: Niice one. The ending looks a bit stiff and akward though but as you said, not done yet.
That one mistake: Bullshit, I see no mistakes D: The spinning is pretty damn cool. Lol.
thanks dirt, i can only see one problem in hand-in-hand in the decap you hit with your knee, still good and probably unavoidable, just dont like leg hits tbh, my opinion, still really good though
right, check this:
right, stepper is running + decap
and tny dancer is just a movement thing, my first one
Attached Files
Erth_stepper.rpl (79.5 KB, 4 views)
Erth_tiny_dancer.rpl (185.7 KB, 4 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Stepper: you made the failed run look awesome, haha. Started falling back etc. Pretty cool though. Running looked a tad weird.

Tiny Dancer: Nice one. Try make it flow a bit more though, the movements seem forced a little, if you know what I mean?
Can someone give me good like, setting to put my stuff on so i can get maximum fun D:
Andd ehm any openers? Cause i always find myself just droppin to the ground.
what kind of an opener do ya need? i am willing and able to help as soon as ive finisheed in this TK tourney
She/They