Toribash
I miss Bill ;'<

No really, it is quite fun. I belive there will be more change of pace in this game. Love the new weapons and the new special infected are a great add-on.

However, they need to make the tank even faster and stronger now, once my party met it, it never came into close combat. Was just feeding it with lead from aware, burnt it. It wasn't even close to damage someone.
On the bright side, Left 4 Dead 2 is not racial...
2 black people 2 white people (Sounds kinda racist sorry :P)

And yes... I will miss Bill... and Zoey... and Louis... and Francis :|
2fastcool
Originally Posted by Slifer48 View Post
On the bright side, Left 4 Dead 2 is not racial...
2 black people 2 white people (Sounds kinda racist sorry :P)

And yes... I will miss Bill... and Zoey... and Louis... and Francis :|

No one actually gives a fuck how many black or white people there are. Are you judging the game solely on the amount of racism?

Anyway, I'd love to get this for christmas. Along with MW2. It looks good, can't wait.
I am having my dad pick it up tomorrow lol. So I shall be playing it all night, so if anyone is interested to play with me let me know.

My GT is Badger Schnaaps
back
Well I like both night and day. L4D 1 had all levels at night which is dull in my opinion. I am glad they added some levels with daytime so it adds a twist to the game. And I think they are poking at the comment in one of the safe houses (which one it is slips my mind) about how it is safe to travel during the day
back