Toribash
Originally Posted by Doclan View Post
I could only say that I met a lot of great people and my English has gotten better, since English isn't my first language.

Your English skills are better than a lot of this community's native speakers. Congratz
uh, yeah tb effects me. lol sometimes i think that if i use grabby hand on my pencil contract my elbow raise shoulder..etc i can throw my pencil at the teacher
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Haha. The people in the game influence me a bit by giving me ideas and stuff to think about etc.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Toribash has given me insomnia, but other than that it hasn't affected my life at all.

Same. And headaches
secso
Toribash has effected the way I react to my friends kicking my knees to make me kneel as a joke. Now I relax my knees and enjoy the look on their faces.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
If you think about real life relative to TB, then you are easier too easily influenced or play too much :P Imagine if you played a game like Manhunt. Hope you wouldn't think of real life that way too!

TB has affected my life through becoming slightly less social and gaining a few arts skills. That's about it. When I punch someone, I don't think "Extend pecs, Torso left, Hold shoulders, Extend right wrist, Extend right elbow"....yet.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]