Toribash
Originally Posted by Supaleet View Post
I liked a girl and my friend was trying to help me to conquer her xD (i wasnt a friend of her but he was)then one day he gave her a bunch of flowers and said it was me who told him to give the flowers to her,my friend told me he gave her the flowers(i got like WTF DUDE) then when i was in the library(OMG WTF well i missed a school trip)she went to my side and said thank you for the flowers,i was like what?She repeated what she sed....after that i felt like a goddamm idiot...

sorry if my english is wrong >.<

Yeah, next time just be honest with yourself and don't act as if you don't know what's going on. In fact many people do this. Who knows, she was obviously happy about the flowers if she thanked you. You missed your chance, dude.
♠NO♠
Your friend acted like such an asshole in that situation, at least he should of said something to prepare you. Think of what would of happened if you didnt see him give him the flowers, then you would have said "what flowers?" or something like that.
Lived in a apartment complex, there was this cute girl who lived nextdoor. I went to walk my dog and i lived up stairs, after i got done, i was walking up the stairs, didn't notice at the time but that girl was sitting out side the door in plain view of the stairs. Stupid ass me was running up the stairs sliped like on the third stair from the top and busted my shin. she saw and giggled. I got up and walked it off like nothing happened, got inside and cried like a bitch.
Oh man, I was having a smoke outside (B&H classics are the bomb) when my friend came out too. She was making conversation when I slipped over and feel onto a deck chair face first.
I got up while she was laughing and smoked the rest of my smoke. After that I asked her out... still pending. Hope everything goes as planned.
Show a bro some love.
Originally Posted by ilasaigues View Post
i almost shit myself when this one happened. I was taking a walk with my girl, and we were watching some clothes to give as a birthday present to a friend of ours. I had my arm behind her back. I let go for a sec to watch a dress closely, and when I grabbed her again, she had moved from there, and another girl was in her place. I just yelled sorry, shoved my hands inside my pockets, and ran to my girl. My face was probably purple by then. i told her what had happened, and asked to never move from my side without telling me. she laughed. i did my = < face, and we bought a dress for our friend.

lol
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Usually after school ends, most of the students go to the cafeteria to wait for the buses. I came in pretty late and decided to make a fool of myself by putting a box over my head and wildly flailing through the entrance- this part was intentional. What was not intentional was the fact that I did it when half of the students in there were crying and/or depressed because this one group of popular girls had all been killed in a car crash just minutes ago and one of the girls' sister had learned about it via grieved mommy and spread the word like wildfire; being blinded by cardboard, I didn't really notice until I took off the box, laughing etc, and then noticed pretty much everyone just staring at me with an expression like "What the hell is wrong with you".

Felt like a bit of a dick even though I tried to justify it to all my friends, who were either laughing too hard to breathe or offering to refer me to a psychiatrist.

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
++++ rep. You sir, are a God of embarrassment.

^Nuff said
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]