Toribash
I tried one a few months ago (peer pressure)

and that was enough to make me sure im never gona smoke, it was f***ing discusting!
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I don't smoke and I never will. I don't got anything against anyone who smokes. My mom does and my dad used to.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
wow lots of posts XD ok pple thnx for sharin with us thet was really interestin keep postin XD .

and btw i know the risks of smokin but it so gooood i mean im not a really heavy smoker but i do smoke at least 12 cigis for a day but when i with freinds make it a pack lol idk how when u with freinds u just smokin a lot more XD

ive started to smoke because: i dont really no XD it wasnt really preasure or somthing ive just said to my self ok ima gonna start smokin now XD and did, my first cigi was nasty but afterwards it become preety nice and i dont want to quite soon i want more post pple keeep postin XD

oh and btw i dont only smoke marlboro red i just prefer it i allso smoke pal-mal red or light and sometimes l&m XD
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
I tried one a few months ago (peer pressure)

and that was enough to make me sure im never gona smoke, it was f***ing discusting!

Try eating someone out. On a more serious note, you'd get used to it. To most smokers, the feeling it grants outweighs the consequences. As simple as that. As SkulFuk said, it's a choice that people make. Personally, I'd prefer to smoke to relax myself through the stress of schooling versus dropping out :v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
Originally Posted by Rott View Post
Try eating someone out. On a more serious note, you'd get used to it. To most smokers, the feeling it grants outweighs the consequences. As simple as that. As SkulFuk said, it's a choice that people make. Personally, I'd prefer to smoke to relax myself through the stress of schooling versus dropping out :v

btw i totay agree it does help to reduce presure and its relaxin and yes ur first cigi will be crap as i said and anyone who smokin will tell u pple u get use to it lol
keeep postin plz pple

btw plz go and ansewr my new question ive edited my thread lol go to first page and ansewr it plz XDDDD
Last edited by Onamist; Feb 13, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
yep, i drink, and quiiiiite regularly. no, i don't drink excessively unless i want to. started drinking at about age 17 or so.