Toribash
Ill tell you a story that happened to me, and its true, donīt doubt.

Once, me and my cousin were entering a supossed hounted house, it was near his house.
We never been there, the door was old, so the house. When we opened the door a huge whithe quartino went against our faces, because it was windy, the quartino was covering the door by the inside. Well me and my cousin really got scared, and jumped back, but we laughed in the end, cuz it was just a quartino.
After this amazing first impression xD we continue through our journey in the house, it looked old and creepy, but what were we expecting... we reached the bathroom, the mirrors were broke... but i got scared in there too, i was entering the bathroom and looked left or right, i dont remember, i saw my face reflected on it, i got really scared too.
But heres the most creepy, scary and unexplained part.
We reach a room where there was nothing, (we guessed), as we were exploring the house we passed that room, but i looked back, and for a few seconds i though i saw someone... i ran out of the house screaming...
In the end when me and my cousin were outside we just sworn we will never get back in there. But only i saw the spirit, my cousin dindt.

Listen, im not sure what i saw, but it wasnt a normal thing...
And i belive in the unbelivble.

(Sorry for my english, but in my country we dont speak it) XD

Think bout this.
First of all, you have pretty good English...
And second, that does sound scary, but, it can always be your imagination or something like that, like an object(s) making shapes in shadows.

I myself am not sure about ghosts. I do watch those kinds of shows (IE Ghost Lab, Ghost Hunters, ect.) mostly just to see the reactions to what they find. And just seeing the unexplained. Pretty interesting stuff nonetheless.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
Listen, im not sure what i saw, but it wasnt a normal thing...
And i belive in the unbelivble.

i dont believe in ghosts.but i do believe there is something out there (spirits, demons, heck even aliens) causing the paranormal.i just dont know what.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
@gala12
seing spirits or other unbelievable things
just means you have a third eye (an eye that makes you see ghosts i presume)
also RicH
ima try go to baguio and check that place out
yes i live in the philippines too got a problem with that?
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
You know that house i was talking about, yeah they totally went bulldozer all over it.

It musn't have been haunted by satin then. It would have been protected otherwise...
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES