Toribash
I think Master Balls are the only ones that don't get passed down.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
THEY BETTER FUCKING DO SO GODDAMNIT I WILL END NINTENDO IF THEY DON'T. THE M ON THE BALL STANDS FOR MAGIKARP.

Also, friend of mine caught his shiny Magikarp, named it Massikarp. I approve greatly of that name.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Breeding a bunch of froakies, doublades, and eevees if anyone wants one for free.
Last edited by Daxx; Oct 27, 2013 at 09:40 PM.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you needed good graphics for a handheld game. Or for any type of game for that matter.

Anyways, caught ma moltres. Gotta start trading around for the other birds now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I got X and all my pokemon are level 25+ and I only have one badge (((((
I feel op I'm not even trying to fight everything I'm just exploring everywhere.
I have charmeleon linoon pikachu snorlax combusken and froakies whatever second evolution thing.
I'm gonna make linoone my HM whore though, and I'll prob switch out snorlax for something soon.
Pretty much you're going to be OP once you've gotten EXP Share and haven't turned it off
The entire time, but at the cost of effort points and what not. You won't get the bonus +1 stat or +2.

For Gengar if you have MegaPunch your ATK will get more effort points the more you faint pokemon with it, but this is only effective if it has a decent nature and wearing the Black Belt I think.
My friend code is 2449-4706-3670
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Pretty much you're going to be OP once you've gotten EXP Share and haven't turned it off
The entire time, but at the cost of effort points and what not. You won't get the bonus +1 stat or +2.

For Gengar if you have MegaPunch your ATK will get more effort points the more you faint pokemon with it, but this is only effective if it has a decent nature and wearing the Black Belt I think.

That's not in the least bit right. At all.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I really wish I had the money to buy a 3DS and this game so I can roam the world with my Eevee.
Fuck EV training, I play Pokémon oldskool!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.