Toribash
5-5, Platabear won both his matches. We're awaiting the rest of our players for today/later.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Obey 7-5 Addicted

bombed

Congratulations

Tho, I don't think you are qualified enough to use the term "bombed"
Ok?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
We have some experience with who plays what now so it should be smoother. We need to practice though, we lost for some bad reasons when we actually lost.
Hey Obey, congrats on your win against Addicted!

I recognize this is a tad premature, but the quicker we get a jump on this the better for everyone- Alpha has a Round 3 thread opened up if you all want to give input on when to war.

Good luck and have fun
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hi Hax, great to hear from you.

You have my Skype, so if you want to organize a time there or here, its all up to you.

Everyone best give when they are available so we can get this all sorted as quickly as possible, to avoid any unnecessary confusion.

Otherwise, you all have my Skype.
## This isn't set in stone ####!%!%! g+0g+g code:
[04:00:33] Jeffrey: so
[04:00:58] Jeffrey: Optimally, Winver for Lenshu3ng, me for judofrac, BlueEvil for TK, imapirate for greykido, TIcux for mystery mod
[04:01:06] Jeffrey: With Odlov and everyone else acting as subs for those mods
[04:01:44] Jeffrey: BlueEvil, Winver, Imapirate, and TIcux are all in Russia with high + GMTs so you need to work with that. We can't have them be up at 4 AM
[04:02:04] Mud: Perrrfffff, I'll put that in our thread for reference for other members
[04:02:13] Mud: but yeah, I expect some of it to change
[04:02:14] Mud: maybe
[04:02:20] Jeffrey: well BlueEvil is germany and Imapirate jerusalem
[04:02:31] Jeffrey: But BlueEvil, Winver, TIcux, and Imapirate are really really crucial to our lineup
[04:02:40] Jeffrey: So despite Odlov and I being american, we can't play for that sort of -5 shit

-----
I need to know who's available on friday and not. Tell me here or on skype asappp
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 13, 2014 at 04:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump