Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
Toribash, the game, is not amusing to me :|
Well, I play SP for a few hours pretty much every day :v
Fuck MP though

Basically, you come for the game, you stay for the forums

oh and IRC is badass ;]

^That, I totally agree with DaJoka xd
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
I haven't played in weeks, months. So no. If this thread gets any shittier it's being turfed to RT.

I only play to host tourneys. or if someone asks me to play, or we are having a bncy party \o/
Also, I still do like the game. I plan on buying wii edition and stuff.
Last edited by War_Hero; Aug 24, 2009 at 08:46 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
IRC.

Yeah, I think this is what also is good about toribash.

Or shall I say #toribash *shifty eyes*
lol
The only bad part about this up comming school year is that i won't be able to play on toribash until the weekend! =O (or days when we don't have school) But seriously, IMA BOUTTA DIE!!!!!!!
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted
The game is far less addicting now than is used to be. I still tend to play it though, so yeah, it's slightly addictive :|

If anything, I play single player for about half an hour or maybe a couple matches online in a day. Still browsing the forums though, so that's alright.
Last edited by zyphendry; Sep 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
We don't hire night janitors.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
I'm massively addicted to the forums and the game to a lesser extent

Originally Posted by zyphendry View Post
The game is far less addicting now than is used to be. I still tend to play it though, so yeah, it's slightly addictive :|

If anything, I play single player for about half an hour or maybe a couple matches online in a day. Still browsing the forums though, so that's alright.

You are right. I found ingame lesser addicting than the forums. The forums have more fun, or in IRC. I find the ingame boring, it lacks fun. All the fun people left.