Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey calm down you both.
I'll think about it later, I've got my head up my ass and I don't want to make decision without thinking about it, but thanks for proposing help, Appreciated =)
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Was just wondering. is the first page still acurate? and what happened to the single allies requests from kamura and XWOLFz?
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Erm. I'm afraid it's not. Thanks for remembering this to me. Mhh To me it is okay, Council members, any reason to disapprove?
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Shame on me, I almost completely forgot I had an application going here, sorry exams have been really hectic for me.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
Shame on me, I almost completely forgot I had an application going here, sorry exams have been really hectic for me.

Dont worry about it.
I am evil.
Thanks, I was hoping I could be put back under consideration for an alliance.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
Thanks, I was hoping I could be put back under consideration for an alliance.

we will discuss alliance issues as soon as possible with the entire council and leader. but the leader might need to meet you in game to make communications of ease. and the council will then decide once we have enough answered questions. but for now our leader is facing real life hardships. so he has made vandetta and i in charge for the moment but i think we dont have powe over these matters.
I am evil.
Thanks for the factually and detailed response, looks like you know whats going on, I wish you the best in your near endeavors and that your leader may get everything sorted cleanly and peaceful.
[sigpic][/sigpic]