Ranking
Saying getting annoyed from trolling is just the person not being able to deal with young people is like saying getting mad when someone is shooting at you is just you not being able to deal with criminals.

Seriously, it's funny for a while, but it gets pretty annoying when the person trolling begins to act stupid.
Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
It would look like ass-kissing all the time if you "respect" every move someone makes or every technique someone uses.

what

the fuck

Did you just encourage people to be more disrespectful?

i weep a tear for the direction humanity is headed to
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
If you think trolling is too much for your pathettic mind to handle, try ignoring the player, see what happens. Don't ask god to send all trolls to hell.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
If you think trolling is too much for your pathettic mind to handle, try ignoring the player, see what happens. Don't ask god to send all trolls to hell.

> Nobody Asked for or implied that
> Wut
Originally Posted by shook View Post
what

the fuck

Did you just encourage people to be more disrespectful?

i weep a tear for the direction humanity is headed to

Lol no, i'm not condoning disrespect, just saying there's nothing much wrong with trolling. No one really cares anyway :/
take a look at zayex for example, posts in troll thread attempting a subtle and condescending troll attitude while being able to act like he's above you.

now that is the internet. come on man.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
take a look at zayex for example, posts in troll thread attempting a subtle and condescending troll attitude while being able to act like he's above you.

now that is the internet. come on man.

I wasn't being condescending or trolling. I was simply telling it like it is. And after your post you've made it obvious that I am indeed above you.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post

trolling is just acting sarcastic. What's to report?

(Unless they suck at it and it's just like "haha im justn bieber !!vgdbfbfdg"
-----

Just because they're not allowed to doesn't mean they don't ;)

zayex... next time read my 2nd post. im not just talking about toribash. its the whole gaming world and anyway this is an alt acc that i turned into my main