Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Here's how I decide if a username is good or not:

1. Username is gorman
2. Username is gorman but the o or a are swapped to another vowel or the numbers 0,1,3 or 4 (since they look like vowels).
3. Failing that, at least let it be an immortal animal.
4. Or at least several animals...

Examples of good usernames:
gorman, girman, g0rmun, gormon, garm4n

Examples of bad usernames:
siku, ryan, tiner

rude, I find names to be "good" based off what the person likes/is/wants
example Kyou - An obvious anime fan and it isn't retarded
example 2 SkulFuk User clearly has a fetish for fucking skulls, 10/10 username
Anything is good as long as it isnt terribly shitty.

~like tomwanks
Last edited by Stellar; Jun 30, 2014 at 12:23 PM.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
hxcbbqimo?

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
That sir, is a hardcore barbecue in my opinion and it's an excellent name.

its memorable, even if i could never remember the exact spelling, it always stood out.

always thought "BenDover" was really cliche, untill i started using it. it was a themed name to go with the rest of the clan (nuthug, mantrain, dr_straingelove, madsexwhore etc) and made for decent character names in games (MageDover, SolDover, TankDover etc)
still think its pretty cliche, but it ticked all my boxes.

otherwise Ive never really cared about them, so long as they were identifiable and very clearly "you". and werent XxusernamexX776 type things.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The only reason this account have number is because Trocher that's my old account is banned. That's it.
I don't like name with numbers tho.
:D
i don't see why people think they have to impress other people with their awesome simplistic low letter unique name. it's just a name, no one is going to remember you just because of your name (for the most part at least)

the ones that stick out the most are the ones who make something out of themselves in the community, not because their name is 3 letters or super awesome w0w
see your point would carry more weight if you didn't have a neat low-letter username yourself

:v

Joke aside, i personally have a soft spot for names that are nouns without numbers (except Numbers of course, you silly man). Tagging unnecessary X's and Z's and what have you to the name just makes you look like an idiot to me, because I WILL pronounce every sincle letter in your name. That means i read it as "EX ZED EX COOLDUDE THREE THOUSAND EX ZED EX", and that's just painful.

and yes i know my nick isn't a noun get over it
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My one and only internet alias is ynvaser and always has been. I came up with it when i was like, 8, and had to name a worm in Worms 2.