Toribash
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
but as i said before... he might've thought it sounded good and wanted to include it... get off wayne dick maaan!

I read an interview where that jackass claims Nirvana was an influence to his music. Not only do I believe that Kurt Cobain rolled in his grave but if that was true Lil Wayne would know what good guitar sounds like.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
who says he doesn't? also. twankie. those songs have nothing to do with "pussy, sex, and money" as you said. so i'm right. and you're wrong.
you yo daddy son
[QUOTE=rubber99;4584331]
"How To love"
"President Carter"
"6 foot 7"
"Abortion"
"Nightmares of the Bottom"
"Tha Carter IV Outro"
"Mirror"
"Right Above It"
"Drop the World"
"Prom Queen"
"Mr. Carter"

QUOTE]

"Mr. Carter" lyrics from that song

I suck a pussy, fuck a pussy, leave it there
Long hair, I don't even care

"The CArter 4 outro" lol he isn't even in the song from what i heard good song though

"Nightmares of the bottom" Good job 2/10

Whoops spoke to early. 1/10

"Abortion" uhhhhhhhmm

I woke up this morning, dick rock hard

If this real nigga business, then you niggas unemployed
Jumped on the celly, called Machiavelli
He say he was gravy, I say I was jelly

"Mirror"

2/10
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 2, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
-____________________-
This is what happens with lil Wayne fans. This mistake real rap for his "poop". You sir do not know what rap is. You here that shit on the radio? That's fake rap. Ex. Wiz Khalifah,Rick Ross,Drake,gucci mane,waka flocka, and Lil Wayne. They are all fakes. Ex. Rick Ross was a cop. Lil Wayne was a A.I.G. Student who could have done science but noooooooo he had to do rap.

Now all the people I name are the real rappers who can actually rap. Wu-Tang clan,Nas,Tyler the creator,Kanye west,Jay-Z,Raekwon,Clipse,The Game, and Earl sweatshirt. Notice how most of these people don't get played on the radio. That's because the radio is a bass hunter. It only plays songs that would blow out your speakers on full volume. You probably don't understand but I will post another example tommorow
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 2, 2011 at 06:33 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
naah. i understand. but i disagree. and they play kanye on the radio... i like him! i don't JUST like lil wayne bruh... lmao. and i just heard of tyler the creator at the VMA's. i was like "WTF". nas is cool too. also. Jay-Z sucks. why does he have to flash around that he's illuminati? i dislike that. and kanye startin to suck too.. i like his old stuff. listening to "good life" right now.

while you're at it: www.dee1music.com
you yo daddy son
I can easily hear the autotune in the first one.
Anyway, I don't like both of them.

Lil Wayne sucks, his lyrics and vocals are shit.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
naah. i understand. but i disagree. and they play kanye on the radio... i like him! i don't JUST like lil wayne bruh... lmao. and i just heard of tyler the creator at the VMA's. i was like "WTF". nas is cool too. also. Jay-Z sucks. why does he have to flash around that he's illuminati? i dislike that. and kanye startin to suck too.. i like his old stuff. listening to "good life" right now.

while you're at it: www.dee1music.com

OMFG another person who thinks Jay is illuminati. Man fuck that. How the hell can someone be illuminati when you have no proof? Thats like me saying "oooooh Kanye west said Devil so he has to be illuminati". Shit stupid. He isn't illuminati.If he was he would have said "I worship the devil" simple as that.

Why would you say "WTF" to someone like tyler. He is the perfected version of wiz. Wiz doesn't need anything.

There is no old and new kanye. There is only proggresion. If he stayed the same he would have less and less records sold. Like fifty said in the good life.

"Fifty told me go 'head switch ya style up and if they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up."
-----
REal rap

Fake rap

Notice how real rap, they dont cuss as much as fake rap.

Notice how in real rap, they dont talk about how much money they have compared to fake rap.

Notice in real rap they dont talk about how much pussy they can get. It just shows your a asshole who likes to flash his gang signs around. Lil wayne is more of an ass than kanye. Kanye isn't even an ass actually
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 3, 2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
His voice is way too high pitched to not be annoying.

I like this stuff from rap, I'm way more into metal and rock though. 50 cent is the ONLY rap I like.

Tint is sex.