Toribash
This whole blown up thread, this is why I'm leaving, I hope now you all understand. I'm done with this thread for tonight. Bye.
Why in space are you even leaving. and whats with the 'you have nothing to offer', just being here is the best thing you can offer for this clan. You've been my best original Element student (and Ofuknown of course), i still remember training you like 4 spacing years ago. And your just going to quit NOW? WHAT? >_> I don't get it. Provide me with a at least a DECENT reason.. and that Hot Pizza thing isn't a decent reason
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Sigh. I can't argue with you dent. I just can't.. I revived the clan for you.. You trained me, you're my good friend, i cant argue. Sigh. I don't know man i dont know.
Lightning Leopard, this is what you do. You STAY and FACE whatever your backing out on. and DON'T say that your 'USLESS' or whatever.

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Yeah, Stay.
Heres your contract to come back:

I, Hotshot AKA Lightning leopard, will STAY in clan Element and Toribash and never quit until time ACTUALLY comes in about 50 years.
Heres where you sign:

Btw you must sign it, thats an order. if you don't, then you will suffer from a curse that will last your entire life restricting you from doing anything you enjoy or hate, in other words, a life with no light or dark, or a life with no life. got it? cool
Last edited by dentian; Jul 18, 2012 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Check my Texture shop

Thanks for the birthday present, now welcome home ;) no use for this thread now.
Last edited by dentian; Jul 18, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

Check my Texture shop