Toribash
Serious: We were making a genre based website for a project worth like 25% of our grade..
Funny:
s**t on the teacher today, not literally. She wrote on my assignment "second page must include 2 paragraphs about the band" which clearly says one band. and she was like "No, you need at least 3 bands" I was like "NO. It says one band" she was like "I said it was at least 3 bands!" I was like "not in the ASSIGNMENT" and she just stopped and threatened to write me up..so i was rolling around the room seeing how many laps i could do before i got caught by the teacher. Got 3 laps in, my friend, who i was racing, only got 2 before he got us both caught.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Me Yesterday:
Serious Business: making macromedia flash for my project
Funny Business(if you have time for playing stuff): secretly open toribash game, and chat with random strangers at omegle.com
darkshadow8
not dead
didn't know this thread is still alive
yesterday from this post
Serious Business: about poverty in the philippines in power point
where we put videos
words about them
and pics
Funny Business(if you have time for playing stuff): I put a virus in my classmate's comp and it shit and got all data removed
but nobody know who did it

I GOT AWAY
MUHAHAHAHAHA
;P
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
didn't know this thread is still alive
yesterday from this post
Serious Business: about poverty in the philippines in power point
where we put videos
words about them
and pics
Funny Business(if you have time for playing stuff): I put a virus in my classmate's comp and it shit and got all data removed
but nobody know who did it

I GOT AWAY
MUHAHAHAHAHA
;P

Wow, you're damn bad....

I like it!
darkshadow8
not dead
I can't believe you believe that

It was joke
We didn't done funny business because I'll get suspended

I was close to suspension when we watch screamers then almost 30% of the class go on our computer then our teacher come along and said that me and my partner will get suspension

good thing the teacher is my friend :V
Serious Business: (last year, also last time i had computing class) finished the final 3D Studio Max project one class earlier than everybody else. transfered a copy trhough my mail and a pendrive, just to be on the safe side
Funny Business(if you have time for playing stuff): after finishing, i installed a virus i found in all the computers. it does nothing when you install it, but when you turn the computer off, and then start it up again, it formats all disks without asking... neat... i didn't get caught, but a friend of mine (who knew that i did it) punched me in the stomach for erasing his work.

ps: i got a B- in the project, because i forgot to add certain ligthning in the final render.

pps: what i did is nothing compared to what my partner's brother did. he set up a smoke bomb in the computing class during the first week of his last year in the school (pretty stupid, if you ask me. i'd have done it the last day), and everybody thought there was a fire behind the smoke, so everyone left screaming, the firefighters came, and things got pretty messy. he got suspended for a month, and then he lived on.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
I can't believe you believe that

It was joke
We didn't done funny business because I'll get suspended

I was close to suspension when we watch screamers then almost 30% of the class go on our computer then our teacher come along and said that me and my partner will get suspension

good thing the teacher is my friend :V

OMG! That looks so real! Can't believe myself I fell for that.. LOL *felt so stupid right now* 'o'
darkshadow8
not dead