Endurance Onslaught 6.0
There must be life out there...just look at how many galaxies can be seen by us...there must be another planet similar to earth out there.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Why similar? Maybe somehing that we can't imagine, why should life on other planets be similar to our?
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
So that there could exist life, madboy94?

Life has certain requirements, you know
Last edited by OldJoe; Jan 21, 2010 at 03:00 PM.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
i hate allergy machines

My asthma makes me kind'a allergic to longhaired dogs, so I prefer kitties also.
Life on other planets dont need to be simelar to our... perhaps they dont need anything to survive. maby they dont even look even simelar to us... perhaps they have a different kind of "oxygen" that only they could breathe...

I love talking about space :P I can say whatever I want and no one can proove me wrong :P since no one knows what its like out there... Perhaps NASA lied and there is not even a vacuum (think thats how you spell it :P) when you get out into space. perhaps they just want to keep people from demanding to get to buy parts of space and start living out there :P I dont know and you cant know (for sure) either...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I think space is one of the biggest(if not the biggest) mystery to the humankind. Some say that there is life on other planets but they can`t prove it and the other way, where people say that life is only on earth, but they can`t prove it...But...the ones that say that there isn`t life out there kinda use the phrase:"if there is life why can`t we find any proof?"

So...a big mystery.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by loje View Post
vacuum

What are you talking about?

Anyway saying stuff that no one can prove wrong is pretty stupid when talking about scientific matters and such. Most of the time you can't even imagine it being the truth so 99,99999999% of the time there is no way for you to prove that it is even near possible.

I could say: Inside the planetary core, there is a pink elephant race that controls the weather of the Earth. They also know how to distract the means to investigate the planetary core to hide themselves from humanity!! Their leader is the notorious Chuck Norris, the only human being to know about the existance of the pink elephant race.

Yeah it makes sense.
Last edited by OldJoe; Jan 21, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
yeah it sounds impossible but no one can proove that its not right since no one could know... I lol'd btw xD

by vacuum I mean "where theres no oxygen" or something.... what they say space is... (you create a vacuum by removing all the oxygen) or something...

Wikipedia to rescue:

In everyday usage, vacuum is a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such that its gaseous pressure is much less than atmospheric pressure.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!