Ranking
The people who own the account that gets the TC will probably just start bragging about the amount of $$$ they just got and buy a bunch of stuff like a normal troll would do.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Chances are they would remove the item from that account. Then the troll would throw a bitch fit because they took his item for "no reason"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice. Your avatar is a cow, let's discuss that now?

Throw in your recipes for meat and everything related. I like to make steaks by adding spices, forming the meat into a steak-like shape and putting it in the freezer overnight. The next day you can use it for hamburgers, for example.
QUACK
Alright lets clear something up real fast. Just gonna pretty much do a epic /thread.
No one really "owns" toribot. Its the bot that does stuff. and Pm's you when a transfer comes. it also posts when a blog post happens, and does a few other things.
Toribot's account is about 99.99% un hackable. ( really go ahead and try it. Really. )
The tc that goes to toribot is destroyed. ( If your wondering why, Its because where pretty close to the maximum amount of tc that can exist. However there is a bit of tc on it for reasons unknown )
If toribot did get hacked ( which is almost impossible ) it would be relatively easy to get the items/tc from it.

That pretty much covers everything.
piss
lol they would investigate 1st.
probs ask them to give the stuff back. if they do fine, if not "enjoy your bann"

also its unlikely they would be able to sell anything within the time span it would take for some admin to realise what has happened.
it give them about 1 hour or so.
lol how are they gonna sell that quick and not be suspicious
(lol $1=1mil thread probs insantly picked up by market squad, who would realise wat has happened and closed thread +perma ban)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard