Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Can I have a riddle instead?

If a woodchuck chucks 3 kilos of wood every 45 minutes, and needs to pay his water bill of 500 yen, how many grams of wood would he need to chuck from April 3rd to April 22nd? He makes minimum wage and also has 2 kids.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
If a woodchuck chucks 3 kilos of wood every 45 minutes, and needs to pay his water bill of 500 yen, how many grams of wood would he need to chuck from April 3rd to April 22nd? He makes minimum wage and also has 2 kids.

He chucks 6000g, then gets bored and robs a bank.
He then runs off to scotland to start his own multinational woodchucking company, and has his own minions to chuck wood for him.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
He chucks 6000g, then gets bored and robs a bank.
He then runs off to scotland to start his own multinational woodchucking company, and has his own minions to chuck wood for him.

Good, stage 2. If Chuck decides to start his woodchucking company in Scotland, where will he get his workers from when he begins his multinational company which requires at least a workforce of 1600 fulltime laborers, 200 telemarketers, and 5 executives. How much will he sell stock for and will he list it in the Nasdaq or the Dow-Jones. Don't forget inflation.
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Good, stage 2. If Chuck decides to start his woodchucking company in Scotland, where will he get his workers from when he begins his multinational company which requires at least a workforce of 1600 fulltime laborers, 200 telemarketers, and 5 executives. How much will he sell stock for and will he list it in the Nasdaq or the Dow-Jones. Don't forget inflation.

He's chuck norris.
He gets his workers from wherever the hell he wants.
He also owns Dow-Jones.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
What if the tsunami hits Indonesia again, the main source of his workers?