Toribash
Name: akmal

Class: Aikido (Was game physics before, but since evildog COMPLETELY ignored my post of starting classes, i will go for aikido)

Belt: Orange

Client (for IRC): I have Nettalk, but i have trouble setting it up for Irc.toribash.com. Pictures are not showing up in the tutorial you linked, Rayleigh.

Area Where Improvement is Needed: Weight-shifting; best use of your weight. Turnovers and flips.
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
Name: akmal

Class: Aikido (Was game physics before, but since evildog COMPLETELY ignored my post of starting classes, i will go for aikido)

Belt: Orange

Client (for IRC): I have Nettalk, but i have trouble setting it up for Irc.toribash.com. Pictures are not showing up in the tutorial you linked, Rayleigh.

Area Where Improvement is Needed: Weight-shifting; best use of your weight. Turnovers and flips.

K, though I will not have access to the game or IRC for a few weeks. Please wait until then.

By the way, how exactly does Evildog have any affect on my classes?
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
K, though I will not have access to the game or IRC for a few weeks. Please wait until then.

By the way, how exactly does Evildog have any affect on my classes?

Oh sorry if i confused you a bit, my plan was to join aikido classes of evildog and game physics of yours.

But evildog gave no response when i asked for our first ingame lessons. so i joined YOUR aikido classes because i wanted quick lessons on aikido.

Oh well, never mind. you won't be ingame/on IRC for few weeks.
You can learn in both Akmal, I just forgot to say you about I am on vacation and i have no tb there. I'll try to ask my friend for borrow his laptop and install tb there (I am on holdays in my friend's house).
If i'll get that crap tb we'll start lessons, but akmal, since I have no tb I think you need to learn with Rayleigh.
Oh, he's inactive too, but we always can have IRC lesson.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by evildog View Post
You can learn in both Akmal, I just forgot to say you about I am on vacation and i have no tb there. I'll try to ask my friend for borrow his laptop and install tb there (I am on holdays in my friend's house).
If i'll get that crap tb we'll start lessons, but akmal, since I have no tb I think you need to learn with Rayleigh.
Oh, he's inactive too, but we always can have IRC lesson.

That's a no problem!

I will look forward for IRC lessons if you don't have the tb.
Originally Posted by RedFox223 View Post
Name:RedFox223

Class:Aikido Big Dojo
Belt:Brown

Area Where Improvement is Needed:Aikido

1. You didn't tell me what you use for IRC. IRC access is a necessity for my class, so if you don't use IRC, you can't become a student here.

2. The "Area Where Improvement is Needed" thing is for specific moves or abilities within the mod you need help with.

Fix these and then you'll be accepted.
Name: RedFox223

Class: Aikido

Belt: Brown

Client (for IRC): I chat there or Net talk.

Area Where Improvement is Needed: Best use of your weight. Turnovers
Name: DartShot
Class: Aikido
Client (For IRC) : Using Skipe (I have not NetTalk)
Belt: White
Area Where Improvement is Needed: The Basic Movements