Toribash
By the way, to anyone who genuinely thought I was suggesting movies in my previous post, I was naming movies of games already made. AitD and HotD have already both been produced, directed by Uwe Boll (I hope this name doesn't incur the banhammer). Doom was shit. RE was shit. All of them. SF was hilarious. Since when the fuck was Ryu a cage fighter? Though Zangief had the best one liner in history.

Also, kudos to he who suggested Phantasy Star. The entire original series would make an epic movie series... Though each game (with the exception of the first) would need multiple movies... Even PS2 was pretty large in its eventfulness (even if it seemed simple in the Genesis game).
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Resident Evil (Filmed, But has nearly no parallels to the games)
Dead Space (Already filmed,but comic like, I would like to see a real life one)
Mass Effect
Command And Conquer

;3
MGS1, MGS3 and fallout 3
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Toribash(i actually got an idea for a plot ;) )
Half Life
Halo
Mirrors Edge
Counter strike(not really, but i`m a fan so w/e)
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
hopefully none of these will be directed by uwe boll

Game storylines are usually really retarted so I think it's only fitting that Uwe Boll directs em.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay