Toribash
Patrick, thats how Dark is. Example: making water into a computer...it just doesnt work. So what u have to do is just go with the flow, like i do. I also get pissed sometimes by Darkenergy, Juo...Tripstone also, but i just go with the flow. =D.

P.S. Tripstone: "Please gave a very BIG WARM welcome to our new member Hawkinz " Correction: "Please GIVE a ver BIG WARM welcome to our new member Hawkinz"

A wise man once said: "Write like a man or write like a wimp" XD
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Yeah, well I like how he is a bit hypocritical considering he used to get pissed off at Trip for small things he used to do.

Now, I have seen a big change in Dark ever since he got kicked. He started treating people like shit, like they worth nothing to him.

I don't care much if people don't treat me with respect (unless they go to far with it), its how he treats EVERYONE with disrespect.

I used to like Dark, before I joined Toxic. I was even happy to find out I was going to Co-Lead with him. We were friends, we were nice to each other, and I never saw this in him till about 1 - 2 months ago. I admit, I know I was a bit disrespectful to him once. I kind of treated him like a dog, BUT I told him sorry and that I didn't mean to. We made up, but there was still a big change in it.

My assumptions were confirmed when he got kicked/came back to Toxic. Now he treats every one with disrespect, and I am tired of it.

Also, if anyone feels Dark takes things to far, or is being very disrespectful, report him. Report him it to an admin. I suggest Veb. Veb is a great, nice guy, and I have all ready reported Dark to Veb. He was added to a watching eye of Veb.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
lol he finally left spirit
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

*Ehem* Time to speach, ;3.

Ok, Patrick, hm....I hate everyone? Liez, liez! i don't hate anyone (exeptions of SOME people, not in clan tho *cough* wolfreaperz *cough*). Diax knows i'm messing with him, i just see things from other ways. Example, let's say..... If Chez (lol, just an example) joined Toxic, and Diax comes and say "May your blood be intoxicated bla bla bla..." he'll think we're noobs. Why did i lose respect from you? i don't really know, i just don't. Now, saying i "treat everyone with disrespect" is none of your buisness, it's MY buisness.

Report me to Veb? that just makes me sad. Now my respect is 0% from you, congratz. Why? because you were whiny enough to actually TELL an admin about how i am disrespectfull to people, which is not a decent reason to ban\kick, and not tell it to Tripstone. So if you DO report me to Veb, what will you say? " :< Dark insulted me ban him naoooo ".

Point made. Dark shoots, he scores.

P.S. Just saw a mistake you did, it's "allredy"
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Oct 18, 2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added dark shoots, he scores
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
For one, I never really reported you to him. I told Veb that you were being disrespectful. I never once asked for him to ban, or suspend you. I actually asked him not to. All I did was make him aware of the situation, and if he gets more complaints from other people, its up to him.

All I am asking is to be respectful with what you say. Not every one knows your just playing around, or joking. Other people see that and don't know that. The person you were doing it to might though.

It can just give our clan a bad reputation. There are other ways of joking around than like what you do. If you want to joke around the same way you are now, say jking/joking.

The parts were I said “everybody,” that might be doing it a little over board. Either way, I see you act this way with lots of people.

Like when you started asking me to type better, I am asking you to type nicer.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
DarkEnergy, Patrick_Unrated (in alphabetical order):

Stop the argument. I am not even reading your posts anymore, and I am probably not alone. You are polluting the forums and the grey matter of anyone who's reading them.

If you have differences to settle, use private messages.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --
Yes, Dark and Pat (not specified in an order), stop the friendly fire. Now I'm wondering why I rejoined a clan who keep on arguing among themselves. If you don't stop arguing on these forums, I mind as well quit again because I wouldn't be comfortable. Bring flaming to PM's, not boards.

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar. You fucking happy now?

P.S

A wise man once said: "Write like a man or write like a wimp" XD

You might want to work on your own writing, Diax Download a spell checker if you must.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Oh, by the way .. if you didnt know, i did quit Toxic .. if this clan fails, you can thank Tripstone.

This is pissed off Hawkinz, singing off.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole