Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by McKiller12 View Post
Ok, so ramiro is in, whatever. ;P
Also MaKs, for me it's no, but maybe in future u gonna join. U're rly nice player, but u must be more active one forums. So maybe in future. ;)

I'll be back!
Originally Posted by ramiroevil View Post
I will not disappoint thanks yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

just finished cleaning my room and start playing -.- hahahaha

lol, welcome bro!
OlllllllO
welcome ramiroevil!
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
What is your name in real life: Maks
What is your name in-game:MaKsWeLL77
How many time do you spend in-game:Every day 3-6 hours
how many time do you spend in-forums:All ingame time
What is your belt: Black 2dan
What is you best mod: Judo
Why do you wanna join? I'm looking for really great clan, but i didn't have luck before, so i really hope to join. I can also make discounts to clanmates when i make textures for them.
What is you GMT: +2
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Cause i believe that in this clan my toribash skill can improve and improve faster
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? : I can make textures for other players and help with your textures
What was your post clans? There was only one -yakuza. Then i decided to go up in toribash.
Attached Files
basketball.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
DOUBLE LOL!!.rpl (54.5 KB, 3 views)
11777.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
12222290.rpl (85.2 KB, 2 views)
2124412.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
5287.rpl (16.5 KB, 2 views)
12432.rpl (55.3 KB, 2 views)
How i told you can apply and i see that you did it. Well i have see yo in-game and i know that you are really really active. I know that you really wish to be there. Your replays aren't the best but ... well the point is that i give you a yes. Just one thing you have to improve your sp skills and show what you can do for us. +

Yes from me.

~DarkState~