Toribash
when you log into the game, just put [KO] before your name
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Azazell
Belt: Black
Best Mod: Judo
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: Because I learn fast, am loyal, I can beat gum and I am an awesome individual.
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: Not really
How active are you ingame and on the forums: Play everyday, In the forums I have not been that active but its definitly on my agenda.
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans?: Seem well organized.

Here is a screen shot of my in game earnings to prove my activeness. Looking forward to hearing from you.
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4986/earns.jpg
Attached Files
kilt.rpl (30.5 KB, 5 views)
fed upsplitted.rpl (24.8 KB, 7 views)
funnyness.rpl (30.4 KB, 5 views)
mehdecappy.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
7decapodoom.rpl (19.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Azazell; Mar 31, 2009 at 09:32 AM.
Yeah, ive seen you active over the past week or so. You get a yes from me, but you need to be more forum active.

You still need to get a yes from rollin or buttchouda though.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah, 2 out of 3 is good enough. Welcome to KO
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol i dont even remember how i got in KO btw XD i got no approval just give me a sign cause i dont remeber how i got in ur clan XD
D@cK0s
I dont remember either, all i know is you are part of KO
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]