Ranking
note: server's been permanently set to whitelist. If you dudes wanna join you're absolutely more than welcome to, just tell me your username via pm or the Discord and I'll whitelist you. (:
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
note: server's been permanently set to whitelist. If you dudes wanna join you're absolutely more than welcome to, just tell me your username via pm or the Discord and I'll whitelist you. (:

Even mc players should know how to read. ;)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hi friends, just a quick notice for dudes with cracked clients:

the server's going to be set to online mode due to the whitelist function being quite finicky, and there's plenty of perks to actually playing in online-mode servers. if you guys still wanna hop on you're all more than welcome to (:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
-snip-

i know what you are trying to do.

paedophiles

Also, for you dudes who enjoy Pokémon and have been considering Minecraft, I'm adding Pokémon mod (Pixelmon) that includes the following:

randomly generated gyms
pokemarts and pokemon centers
pokeball/great ball/every pokeball crafting
pcs, Pokémon trading, healing stations
legendary Pokémon from generations I - V (!!!)
boss Pokémon and super evolution leveling
randomly generated trainers
player battling between frienemies
ivs/evs leveling system
540~ Pokémon from generations I - V, and starter Pokémon w/ evolutions from Gen VI

Here's a link to the mod for more information, download the dedicated client from this website: http://www.pixelmonmod.com/

If you guys wanna hop on, it could be pretty neat. Gonna add it sometime today.
A couple of server owners that I used to be a Superadmin for actually made some pokemon region for their pixelmon server a few years ago
FIRED UP
OK we used to play HnH a few years ago me and some friends from parrot and i had fun so I would love to play minecraft with alot of you.

I'm still learning to play so im not professional I've been playing for like a month.

I can't buy the game online so I have it cracked. How do I join? I know nothing. I don't even know what to send you in the PM like what's my username? I just downloaded the game and clicked play and it asked me for my email so i put it and thats it.