Toribash
I honestly dont consider Linkin Park to really be heavy metal, I use metal to describe bands like Slipknot, Lamb of God and the like. But I guess thats just me
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Linkin Park does heavy metal, some songs. They also play the slow ones. So, I have a playlist of their songs, not all but some. Whenever i play the playlist, it's mixed up with the metals or slow.
~Febli-chan~
I disagree, I wouldn't classify any of Linkin Park's music as metal. The most hardcore song they have would be Given Up, and in my opinion that only just scrapes Punk Rock/Nu-Metal.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I started listening to this guy called Jarle Bernhoft, he is a Norwegian chap and I havnt stopped listening to his songs for the past week. This is my favourite song that he has made,

He is the only guy I know that can sing like a frog and still make it sound cool. Another song of his that I like is this one,

His songs are unique and different and that's what Got me interested. What are your thoughts?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
He's not with a band? So he's single. I still can't watch the videos because they take a million hours to load one. It's a waste of time to watch it load, and i haven't got too much time in my life to live.
~Febli-chan~
I got my Internet Connection working well. So I checked the videos.

For the first 35 seconds of the first song, i was like "Wow, astounding and wtf".
~Febli-chan~
Disney songs are my childhood and I have a guilty pleasure of delighting in the memories they bring.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"