Toribash
Originally Posted by Drakea View Post
He doesn't want help. Can't you read?

Seems like I forgot to write help in this way: "Help"
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
You guys might want to stop flaming SkulsChick for no reason, she was just trying to help.

Little update: Well yeh, she'll be away for the next few days so I see her next weekend or so. I got enough time to think about the whole thing. I still think I'll just try it. It's not like I'm in love with her, no. I just find her damn hot. In case she keeps on being evil and annoying I will tell her to gtfo. Just need to sex her at least once before I do so!
♠NO♠
Doeeet, at least once, and then tell her her hair is ugly afterwords

I know the kind of girl you mean though, i think it takes a certain personality to be with one of em. I have a mate who is really in your face all the time (in a good way) and he goes out with an utter bitch.. they are very happy being confrontational together heh. I tend to avoid that like the plague though, the right woman for me doesn't do that in my books! Doesn't help when they're really hot though, I make myself think i'm compatible with all sort of crazy biatches just cos they're fit :P we live and learn.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
^^ A lot of good advice up there.

But, if that didnt help at all then let me just say this...

Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
I still think I'll just try it. It's not like I'm in love with her, no. I just find her damn hot. In case she keeps on being evil and annoying I will tell her to gtfo. Just need to sex her at least once before I do so!

That's how it starts. That's how it always starts! Suddenly, one day, after "sexing", or maybe after she has left your house...You will start to think about something retarded like the wrinkle of her nose, or the way she smells.

I know a girl, known since I was sixteen. Her personality and looks sound a lot like your friend. Anyways, over the years I have sat and watched as this girl has systematically dated, "loved", and then utterly destroy at least two of my very good friends and about 7 other people I know. I still talk to her, and you think a girl like that would be repulsive to me, but no, she is one of those girls man, everybody likes them! its just how it is.

So I guess just be careful.

[/pointless rant]
Organisation of Awesome: Member.