Toribash
You missed a bunch while you were gone Van. MAN WHY HAVEN'T I MET YOU INGAME YET! Jesus I'm so happy to see you again.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
hahaha the sun never sets in the vortex empire :P. dude well meet! i missed you guys 2 lol!.

and as for a bunch.... it feels like a hell of a lot more..
im trying to find the page with all the ranks and info now.... don't laugh hahaha
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
i would like to become an officer in VorteX.

I have been in VorteX long enough to know everybody in it, except for some in-active members. I want to be promoted to "Officer" because there are too many people getting away with breaking the rules in these threads, such as; useless posting, off topic posts, and posts completely offensive( XD ) and getting away with it without even getting a warning. I don't want to sound too harsh though. Being too serious ruins your reputation, but i do want to be an officer because i am online more than most VorteX members, i am online nearly 4 hours each day (spread out), (sad, i know, but im grounded so i figure its okay)

I would fit this position because I know all rules on the forum when it comes to threads/posting. If i do get this title i won't let you guys down!

SERIOUSLY NOW? You don't know the jobs of an officer do you? ~ lolpants
Last edited by lolpants; Apr 12, 2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Facepalm*
technically we can't have ranks. But we do. leader, council, veteran, elite, uke and members.

I like off-topic posts. Sometimes a conversation just leads in another direction, which leads into more people joining in, and it's interesting. And it really doesn't last that long. it gets stopped after a day or 2 haha.
Last edited by Vandetta; Apr 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by balloffire View Post
i would like to become an officer in VorteX.

I have been in VorteX long enough to know everybody in it, except for some in-active members. I want to be promoted to "Officer" because there are too many people getting away with breaking the rules in these threads, such as; useless posting, off topic posts, and posts completely offensive( XD ) and getting away with it without even getting a warning. I don't want to sound too harsh though. Being too serious ruins your reputation, but i do want to be an officer because i am online more than most VorteX members, i am online nearly 4 hours each day (spread out), (sad, i know, but im grounded so i figure its okay)

I would fit this position because I know all rules on the forum when it comes to threads/posting. If i do get this title i won't let you guys down!

PFFFT! Do you even know the jobs of an officer? Well obviously not! Officers control the servers NOT THE FORUMS. I mean really I don't want to sound mean or anything but forum moderation is for (prepare for craziness!) FORUM MODERATORS! Weird right?

I say no. You don't know the actual role of the job.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory