Toribash
I could ask you the question "Why not be wrong now?".
All we know, one Mayan could have just added that day in their to fuck up with your minds. Yep, mindfuck Mayan style.

Anyway, I'm gonna jump out of this conversation, as nothing logical would come out from you. If you still want to argue, PM me.
The only thing that's going to happen on that day is people are going to freak out as much as they did on Y2K, that stupid "the hadron collider's gonna make a black hole and suck up the world!" ordeal, and about any date that had 666 in it. People like to be scared, if you believe the world is going to end, do whatever you think you need to do, I'll be doing other things.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
The only thing that's going to happen on that day is people are going to freak out as much as they did on Y2K, that stupid "the hadron collider's gonna make a black hole and suck up the world!" ordeal, and about any date that had 666 in it. People like to be scared, if you believe the world is going to end, do whatever you think you need to do, I'll be doing other things.

Totally agree Mr. Poptart. And those videos before, those are from the History channel, which is no longer trustworthy source. Most of the time, their information is only partly true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Zip0 View Post
This is entirely untrue

It has been stated in previous posts that they might have just become lazy or bored.

It has also been stated that if you believe this to be true then you're an idiot.

The world's not just going to break out in mass floods, bushfires and other deathly natural disasters.
I'm sure if this was to happen, a more reliable source (such as a more knowledgeable meteorologist) would have predicted this to be true.

It hasn't happened and I would rather trust these guys than the Mayans.
lol
What Really Will Happen On 12/21/2012:
EFG somehow gets into reality and divides by zero, the world gets sucked up into a black hole, we all die.

/sarcasm
[QUOTE=Peter1212;1864477]It has also been stated that if you believe this to be true then you're an idiot.

The world's not just going to break out in mass floods, bushfires and other deathly natural disasters.
I'm sure if this was to happen, a more reliable source (such as a more knowledgeable meteorologist) would have predicted this to be true.

It hasn't happened and I would rather trust these guys than the Mayans.[/QUOTE]

Ye Peter made a good point. I would rather trust the scientists of today rather than a race that is long gone now. And we would have much more advanced information on the matter in todays world
Reported. above.
Not mcburger (hes cool) but the one above

Not just the Mayans believe in the 2012 Myth, Many Meteorologist also believe it.
The mayans predicted things not even present day meteorologist could have done.
Originally Posted by Zip0 View Post
Reported. above.
Not mcburger (hes cool) but the one above

Not just the Mayans believe in the 2012 Myth, Many Meteorologist also believe it

Name them please.
How? If this shit happens it happens. I can't help shit. Think about it.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or maaaybe, a fucked up mayan will come over and kill us all *rolls eyes*
i dunno, if it happens, we're all dead, if it doesn't, who the fuck cares?
The person below is gay