Toribash
Kirby..i dominate with..not playing..people think he is cheap but i dont constantly do noob moves...i own with him though
Cha-Ching
Fox, I just love his speed :3.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
i read the entire thing, noone likes lucas the best. except for me, of course. my favorite in melee was young link, but they made him toon link in brawl, which... sucks. so i tried brawls link, and discovered that he is twice as heavy and slow. so i tried random people and started liking lucas, with kirby following.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
Best characters are as followed.

Lucas
Jigglypuff
Ness
King Dedede

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I like lucario. Notice how he grows stronger when he has more damage? You can make giant power balls when you have a high %. Also his dodge is nice, his final smash not bad and he has good combos.

Also kirby. He's best when he has eaten Gadendorf, Captain Falcon or Ike 'cause then you have a good powerful attack. If you learn to use the combo where you do Bdown followed by Bside you can make mass damage in no time. Also, the Bdown is a great way to dodge.

Captain Falcon is quite cheap but if you know how to do that thing where you run at your opponent, jump and do B in mid-air, you can do the falcon punch without having to charge it vulnerably.