Toribash
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Sap.
Well I know I've given you a hard time about the pretending to be somebody you're not thing, but hey Glow did it too ;o But still I think you're pretty cool. We haven't really chatted much, but you seem like you'd be fun to talk to. You could hold your own in a conversation, which is always respectable. So even though you pulled that crazy stunt, you're still a bro in my book.

/me feels coo'
Thanks Jim <3
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
whats this thread about?

jim commenting on people that post here.
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
Originally Posted by sid View Post
well, I s'pose you already said I'm a sexy muffin.

siddywiddy. So uh we've bonded over sex in #outside, which is pretty chill, and you're very good at it ;o Uh yeah you're a funny guy who gets my odd sense of humor, which always makes me good c: But you can be serious when the situation calls for it as well. RESPECT, son.

Originally Posted by Mightiest View Post
Now, this is the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Take pika's and apply it to you, but without me knowing that much about you.

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I expect a wall of text.
Not a paragraph.

I expect.... Fuck you >:| This is gonna be the second longest if echoforce posts in here, but whatever ;o LET'S DO THIS SHIT. Uh well when I met you I was still a complete faggot, even though I still am And you were one of the guys that saw that I could shape up a bit, and you pretty much formed me into who I am today along with Billy and echo, which is pretty damn cool. You're pretty c: Also the fact that you have one leg, and broke the other one doing a bicycle on crutches, fucking godly. You're one of the only staff members I give a crap about. Also your voice is orgasm inducing, and we should do a group call again soon with Corey, Billy, Justin, box, and Echoforce, but we'll make that bitch talk through whatever means are necessary. Your love making skills are some of the best I've ever felt, especially the part where you prod me with your left leg. I heard that you were gay... Somewhere... But I forgot where ;o Good thing I discovered that it was true. Sometimes I think about you in my bathtub, but then I slip and fall :c Our facebook conversations are always even a blast, cuz you're funny as hell. Kicking your ass at jircle is always fun, even though you get mad and change it to wooshu and hand my ass to me D: So yeah I know we talk a lot, but I DEMAND MORE TALKING. Especially on skype, I wanna sing for you some more with Corey.

Originally Posted by cube View Post
This sentence is my contribution to the thread, and I expect you to tell all about the platonic solid kitten annihilator.

koob. You're a chill dood with some incredible replay making skills. You're fucking deadly :O I'm sure you can do that IRL, amiright? I wouldn't be suprised. Hey also you should accept my friend request on facebook >:|

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Now this is the story all about how
My sled got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I took a bad turn and caught mad air

orly.
So yeah you're one of those people that I kind of know/have heard of, and from what I've heard/seen you're pretty cool. I'm pretty sure you're a very good artist, tell me if I'm wrong. I'd love to see some of your work, so if you have any links or something, post em here c:

Originally Posted by Airman111 View Post
Free personality ratings, you say? Anyhow, I'm only posting to compliment Cube's avatar for an awesome panel of C&H, and to ask DrJim where he found that hilarious picture of Link. And I suppose get rated by someone I don't know.

I don't think I've ever heard of you. Here's my analysis of this post.
-C&H is so fucking funny. +rep
-myfacewhen.com
-You seem like you have some sort of a brain, unlike many people I've never heard of.
-You should come into IRC sometime and chat me up.

Originally Posted by Vulc View Post
I'm posting to receive a rating of my personality from you. (rate me huehuehue)

That's what I'm here for. What am I rating you for? YOU GAVE ME NOTHING. Anyways I've seen you around and you seem like one of those guys that tries to help a lot, but you don't know everything as well as you think. So maybe you should learn a bit more? That's just going off of what I've seen. I really have no idea.

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Let's see how this turns out. ;)

Let's.
So even though we were in fish together for awhile, we've never really talked that much. I have however, seen you around a loooot of places. Your euro thread is pretty chill, that's why your name is solax though, right? And I remember your thread in Arara where you asked if you were becoming a lot more serious and shit, and I don't think so, you always seem like a laid back guy. You have fantastic blogs and you're a brilliant writer.

Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
:/

What am I supposed to post again?

Nuffing.
So you're in guardians -rep
But you as a person are pretty chill. I haven't talked to you much, but you're a good ingame player. Honestly I'm not really looking to talk to you though ;o But maybe we can play ingame sometime.

Originally Posted by Umbre View Post
Brutal honesty Go!

Alright, you are pretty cool. Although maybe not invade another clan's application thread fake trolling, not cool. Tint is a cool clan though, and if you're in it you must be cool as well. Yay logic.

Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
Shit just happened.

/me looks around.
Where?
So yeah no idea who you are, but I'll give it a go. Also I prefer shit just got real. Maybe it's just me though. Obviously you know how to type like a normal person, which is good, and I haven't seen any posts where you're a dumbass, so you're kind of flying under the radar in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
whats this thread about?

I dunno lol.
Hellobob answered it though. So thanks bob. Anyways I see that you're in extreme, one of my least favorite clans. You're not off to a good start. And around I've seen you, you don't come off as a retard, however you do come off as very noobie, like you don't totally know what you're doing.

Originally Posted by HelloBob View Post
jim commenting on people that post here.

Toho, answered and posted to get a review. Solid. Also you're in evil which is a respectable clan, and you have an enjoyable name But other than that I really haven't seen you around

Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
boy this totally won't start a chain reaction

You're one of the guys I know a bit better than most, although you used to intimidate me I remember playing Torn with you was the funnest shit. You're a funny dude, we have similar interests, fun to talk to. Keep being real sexy liek ;o