Toribash
That question killed all of my enthusiasm. '-' I started this game to improve my english and forget about real life. I have uni. Exams in 1 month and THIS IS AWFUL, Plz no questions anymore ;-;
Leon The Black
New excuse. My GF is sick, so I'm stuck playing Toribash in the meantime. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it's so inconvenient.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
My excuse is because I'm lazy and easily bored, so I art and music and video
minibash is so fucking fun tho
fuck og tb
I smoke 2 joints then I smoke 2 more

Yet I have a voiceover career

But I missed toribash so I'm back
my name is tona and i smoke medical marijuana, isnt my username clever as fuck
i just like the thinking part of the game. each move requires it, and theres nothing that "gets u back up" when you fall. all the kiddies at my school play ghosts and other generic fps's and toribash is just really unique to me
(Origin)
Because Toribash's one of those games I get to do literally whatever the fuck I want.
I mean, as far as striking goes. Grappling, wrestling, bjj, etc don't really work because of the way grip works(unbreakable unless you dm, sticky hands, etc).
But I always found it fun to punch the crap out of people and to try to do it as fluidly as possible.

That being said, I haven't played Toribash in a long ass time because I don't have a gaming pc anymore and I spend all my money on drugs nowadays.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Thanks snake for dropping some real truth bombs in here. The things you are saying are things we all need to hear.

I can't argue, it was well said by snake indeed
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
That question killed all of my enthusiasm. '-' I started this game to improve my english and forget about real life. I have uni. Exams in 1 month and THIS IS AWFUL, Plz no questions anymore ;-;

Pls ;c

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
New excuse. My GF is sick, so I'm stuck playing Toribash in the meantime. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it's so inconvenient.

Well played, I guess. Having a gf is like an asset

Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
My excuse is because I'm lazy and easily bored, so I art and music and video
minibash is so fucking fun tho
fuck og tb

Are you stoned, minibash is awful I play it a bit too, tho'

Originally Posted by Organs View Post
maybe you guys don't need an excuse

Plausible. Perhaps. Maybe, yes

Originally Posted by sTonaR View Post
I smoke 2 joints then I smoke 2 more

Yet I have a voiceover career