Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ALRIGHTY YOU FAIRY FUCKS.

Update time.

So sat im movin in wit my nana, cuz she luffs me. she doesnt have interwebs tho, so i will be severely inactive. i might be on IRC with my phone, and possible check the forums from time to time. i can get a wireless thing through my phone company, but its 50 bux a month, and i gotta save all my money for a place to live. i can get one for like, 80 bux, plus the 50 a month, or one for like 150 plus the 50 bux. the one for 150 can connect to 5 things, the 80 is a USB. both are broadband2go 3G. we shall see.

so ya. i also need a BUNCH of movies to download, aswell as shows so i have something to do.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
ALRIGHTY YOU FAIRY FUCKS.

Update time.

So sat im movin in wit my nana, cuz she luffs me. she doesnt have interwebs tho, so i will be severely inactive. i might be on IRC with my phone, and possible check the forums from time to time. i can get a wireless thing through my phone company, but its 50 bux a month, and i gotta save all my money for a place to live. i can get one for like, 80 bux, plus the 50 a month, or one for like 150 plus the 50 bux. the one for 150 can connect to 5 things, the 80 is a USB. both are broadband2go 3G. we shall see.

so ya. i also need a BUNCH of movies to download, aswell as shows so i have something to do.

tl;dr smtfo
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
ill be inactive for msybe a week
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

\o/
How was it on the inside?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks