View Poll Results: Do you prefer McD or BK
Mcdonalds
25 Votes / 40.32%
Burgerking
37 Votes / 59.68%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Ugh, who eats at those places anyway? I bet half of you don't fully understand what is going into your bodies. S'all trans-fat's, swine nose, foot, other low cost parts etc...

Anyway, Burger King is proboably the least unhealthy of the two.

Burger King has waaayyyy more trans-fat and calories than McD's.
Whered that fact come from? >.>

McDonalds has been the face of ever growing concerns in public health. There have been documenteries(super size me(google it)) about the matter.Sure, BK is also to blame, but McD is the main culprit.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Whered that fact come from? >.>

McDonalds has been the face of ever growing concerns in public health. There have been documenteries(super size me(google it)) about the matter.Sure, BK is also to blame, but McD is the main culprit.

That fact came right off the nutrition facts. Trans-fat is in beef naturally, and Burger King's cooking style makes it even worse. McDonald's changed their "oil" last year, and now McDonald's has quite low trans-fat. A Big Mac has about 540 calories and 1.5 grams trans-fat, and the Whopper has 680 calories and 1.5 grams trans-fat.

Not much of a difference, but still a difference to take into account. If you don't believe me, see McDonald's Nutrition Facts here, and Burger King's here
Crap...I like Burger King's burgers more...but I love McDonald's shake. McDonald's for me. But I love both to death.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Burger King, because they have like 3000 calories less than McVomit.

You people are very blunt. Haven't you ever looked at the nutriton facts?
McDonalds ABUSES ANIMALS!!!!! FUCK MCDONALDS
:O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Just wanted to say thanks too all who have voted, and i really like how you are discussioning here, that helps me a lot (Thats also part of the project, show examples what people say about it)