Ranking
View Poll Results: new avvy: better or not?
Yes, it's an improvement
4 Votes / 7.69%
No, it's (even) fuglier
37 Votes / 71.15%
Neither, but at least you can make out what it is better.
11 Votes / 21.15%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
This may just belong to wibbles, but I'm taking the risk.

Wibbles isn't how it used to be man. Now it's full of wannabe wannabe-trolls and people who think that they are people who think that they are funny but aren't. If anything, this thread would belong in 'General Art'.

Anyways, I liked the original the best, but mostly sentimental reasons. It's an artist original. Completely by you, etc.

But I reckon something entirely new wouldn't be too bad. You've had that sort of avvy for a while now. Changes can be good.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Wibbles isn't how it used to be man. Now it's full of wannabe wannabe-trolls and people who think that they are people who think that they are funny but aren't. If anything, this thread would belong in 'General Art'.

Anyways, I liked the original the best, but mostly sentimental reasons. It's an artist original. Completely by you, etc.

But I reckon something entirely new wouldn't be too bad. You've had that sort of avvy for a while now. Changes can be good.

I know, my google rps thread got shot down, and instead of mercy in death, it got moved to wibbles. I know it's far worse.

As for the avvy, as said, I agree, but wanted to see if people would like a cleaner look more.

I never thought about the worms thing. Will try to see it once I've posted this post from my avvy next to it.

Thanks for all the recolors and stuff. Hell, for a half a page it looked like this was gonna become a web-wide exploitable XD.

@Mapleleaf: I'd very much like to use your rendering as an avvy, at least for a while, how much would you charge?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Older is better.
But as so many people tried to color it.
I'd go for Drak's version till now..

Also is this supposed to be some Mount & Blade helmet ;D ?
Centuries Of Damn

Loved it as soon as you guys pointed it out. But the shaded sexy versions are definitely the best, followed by the original sketch and the monochrome.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
To be perfectly honest i loved the original. it looked so... awesome. The imperfection made it better in my opinion.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
I'll go for Mapleleaf's version, though, since it's in the colours I imagined the original to be.

Drakhir's is cool too, maybe even cooler (since there's more stylized stuff going on, Maple's is "just" a perfect recreation), but it's completely symmetrical which I don't like. Mostly it's just the colours though, I wanted the horns naturally white/yellow-tinged, and the metal black.

dbuhos, it could just be a Mount&Blade helmet (not one I've ever seen in any mod though, sadly), but I hadn't started playing it when I first drew it, so not exactly.

If you want to try and make me an avvy for an actual request, follow these instructions to recolor/remake the iteration of the avvy you wish.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!