Toribash
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post

Nijia

I tried to make the image small. I don't know how to put things in spoiler... But this is my new head head. It might not look like a bunny much, but I think it is cool. Can you tell me what you think of it?

EDIT: I will get more picks. I want to make one an avatar. Is it ok if I post more then one?

Spoilers added :3
Head looks nice too. ~Inferno

Feel free to post as many as you like, as long as you don't spam the thread.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
How do you get rid of the names in the corners, the points, and the timer and shit?
Cuz I can make me a good picture :3

/opt hud 0 /opt hud 1
0 Disables, 1 re-enables.

I used Paint to crop it :3

Is this good as an Avy?

Avvy

Looks great as an avvy.

Do you like this head more?

2nd Avvy

Not as good, but still a decent avvy.

@Soap: You got that headflame? I kept seeing you bid on it in the particles board, lol. Looks nice, man.

@A7x: Put it in spoilers next time, fixed.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Well, since I don't have no pics of my tori, this will do:

Deak

It's my collector card card

Dat collector Card! How much did you pay for it?
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 14, 2013 at 03:28 AM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Cool deak

Ave, I was ok with the first ground texture I saw you had. Then, they kept getting dirtier... I bet next you will have a chick with no bra on XD

EDIT: I am posting way to much on this forum XD. It might be spam, but I have energy, but I gtg to bed... lol
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
@Inferno, I did the pose myself then paid someone 2k to make it with what I wanted it to say. Came out pretty good.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me

MY BABY

I'm sure the older members know about this piece of crap set, but it's what I'll wear when I'm not poor.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post

MY BABY

I'm sure the older members know about this piece of crap set, but it's what I'll wear when I'm not poor.

I remember when you were making that set still. Looks damn good considering how the WIP looked. I like the legs.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I am going to use photoshop tomorrow, and edit my avy. I am going to make it look like the ones Jooven or w/e hos name is. With the circle and text :3
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆