Toribash
hey empream don't wanna b picky but the way your ranking ppl was in the order they requested to be in the league right? i posted after t0astman but i got ignored. i should technically be bfore skeleton man. u can check my post.
Last edited by lumpycustard; Oct 19, 2007 at 05:17 AM.
Keep all times in GMT. It makes my job as a leader way easier.

Also if you can if you have posted your challenge here then take the extra time to pm opponent to remind them of the challenge and setup game times that way. It makes it alot easier for me and for your challenge.

Originally Posted by lumpycustard View Post
hey empream don't wanna b picky but the way your ranking ppl was in the order they requested to be in the league right? i posted after t0astman but i got ignored. i should technically be bfore skeleton man. u can check my post.

Lumpy i am sorry. If you realy want your place back i will do it for you. but please wait till the challenges are over. or it would mess up the entire league.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
JePoY i am moveing you up and cro down. in the league. this long of inactiveness or no response Unacceptable without a thread saying so.
-----------------

Match 2 of league
Cro-Mag vs JePoy

Match won by JePoy(No answer from Cro-Mag)

Round 1-Unplayed

Round 2-Unplayed

Round 3-Unplayed

Comments:
Cro-Mag if your computer isn't working Temporarely then you should contact league admin(EmpreamKick)
Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 20, 2007 at 09:47 AM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
frenchy ill challenge u..tell me when ur online..im available on saturdays and sundays for the challenges....if u accept my challenge, its up to you for the time.thnx

edit:hey remember guys..Im available in this league every Saturdays and Sundays
thnx
Last edited by JePoY; Oct 21, 2007 at 09:23 AM.