Toribash
2015 clothing
whats gonna be the new 2015 style that all the mainstream are gonna wear, that's what im always curious about.
LOLfox666
Originally Posted by Lolfox666 View Post
whats gonna be the new 2015 style that all the mainstream are gonna wear, that's what im always curious about.

Probably more of those zip up skirt thingy's lmao i forget what they are called.

and have you see people where oversized multi zipper sweaters?
-----
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
a nigga fresh

it's winter m8

idk where you live but i cant wear that kind of stuff for another month or two
Last edited by Velair; Jan 5, 2015 at 02:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
What do you guys think of Kanye's recent clothing line?

You mean "Basic and beating Kim?"
To remain on topic. I have a pair of purple vans but I plan on getting a new pair soon.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
The real question is wtf is up with those new kanye sneakers, those things are ugly as sin.
Red Octobers were nicer looking.

Also Black Scale is dope, prolly gonna get more shit by them this year.
More girls wearing booty shorts and tight ass leggings. It's degrating. It was part of 2014, and its part of 2015. Just like the word bæ. I just like wearing a neat T shirt (most preferred anime related), a nice zip up sweat shirt, sweat pants, and nike shoes. That is what I love and always will love, regardless of the year.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
You mean "Basic and beating Kim?"
To remain on topic. I have a pair of purple vans but I plan on getting a new pair soon.

hehe nice one

Originally Posted by Edgelord1 View Post
The real question is wtf is up with those new kanye sneakers, those things are ugly as sin.
Red Octobers were nicer looking.

Also Black Scale is dope, prolly gonna get more shit by them this year.

yeah, im a fan of the yeezy 1's and 2's. when he signed with adidas i knew that the new yeezy weren't gonna be good. and yeah, some of black scales pieces are pretty nice

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
More girls wearing booty shorts and tight ass leggings. It's degrating. It was part of 2014, and its part of 2015. Just like the word bæ. I just like wearing a neat T shirt (most preferred anime related), a nice zip up sweat shirt, sweat pants, and nike shoes. That is what I love and always will love, regardless of the year.

i dont mind leggings and shorts, they look pretty nice ;)
8-)
i wear flip flops and shorts and a hoodie and i also have like 5 friendship bracelets
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
I like to wear trackpants like Russians and pretend I am Russian.

One day I will buy a full tracksuit, and pose with my favorite wodka.
ok do oyu want to get friendship bracelet with me
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them